Goteijusantai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goteijusantai

Gotei

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Latest topics
» I will be leaving lms for a while.
what do you think of Hiro ?  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:01 am by Darkforce

» I wanna know.?!
what do you think of Hiro ?  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:07 pm by Hally

» Kikiyo your Hubby always thinkijng of you.. To show you, i caught him watch!!!!
what do you think of Hiro ?  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:27 am by Kresmir

» I'll still be around... sry doe
what do you think of Hiro ?  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:00 am by DarK_ShOt

» Alliances Section
what do you think of Hiro ?  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:53 pm by Darkforce

» Prophecy War
what do you think of Hiro ?  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:24 am by DarK_ShOt

» TW 1/29/11 Vanished - Attendees
what do you think of Hiro ?  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:45 pm by Hiro Hideki

» ITS DA COOLEST GUY
what do you think of Hiro ?  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:43 pm by Hiro Hideki

» TW 29 or 31 Jan 2011~ XD WELL DONE!!
what do you think of Hiro ?  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:42 pm by Hiro Hideki

what do you think of Hiro ?

Go down 
+2
Ariasu
Hiro Hideki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiro Hideki

Hiro Hideki

what do you think of Hiro ?  Empty
PostSubject: what do you think of Hiro ?    what do you think of Hiro ?  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:22 pm

thought i'd make this forum so guildies could joke at my expense then tell me they're joking and say how great i am lol! so enjoy cuz i know i will (ps) plz no serious hateful comments o.o.
Back to top Go down
Ariasu

Ariasu

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of Hiro ?    what do you think of Hiro ?  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:02 am

what do you think of Hiro ?  2010-110

LOL I'm kidding. He actually didn't mean me when he set that stall, and I purposely stood there and decided to make a joke on it just because I couldn't help myself.

Hm....what do I think....I should probably not say the first twenty or so things that come to mind first, but the screenshot here should tell you all about that XD

Hiro I kinda feel is a definition all on it's own....O.o Definitely a unique character and one a litttle too full of energy; but then that means I can just keep beating up on him and he wont wear out, which leads to more fun...He continually attempts to make himself somewhat scarier than he is so it's fun to pop his little fantasy bubble and see him explode.....LITERALLY. Hiro is also very funny; perfect distraction for when you're all alone grinding yourself to sleep, it's never a dull moment with him.

Him and I go waaaay back, fighting back and forth for really nothing in particular, just for the sake of it. The only thing of major significance would be concerning Miko; for it seems to scare him that her and I are really really close :3 Like being her shadow close... Perhaps we just thought it'd be cool to be the bickering brother and sister, but who knows... I still think it's great. Getting under each others skin for fun, but when it really comes down to it, I know I can trust him to help me out whenever I need it, even if it's small. He's a good kid, and strong too...strong enough to withstand some abuse from me. Hope he realizes though that I don't ACTUALLY wish doom and destruction to come his way...>_>;;; As far as life goes, I pray he has a good and long one full of laughter and 'XD'

Oh, did I forget to say? If you didn't figure this out already, Hiro is the XD King.

what do you think of Hiro ?  Cabalv10

Yes that IS us

Back to top Go down
Darkforce

Darkforce

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of Hiro ?    what do you think of Hiro ?  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:51 am

O.O Cabal Q.Q

couldnt find my pic but ill post meh cabal wa XD
Back to top Go down
Kresmir

Kresmir

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of Hiro ?    what do you think of Hiro ?  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:00 am

If this topic was made only to tease Hiro at his expense, I wouldn't have been able to post my comment because what I think of Hiro is quite the opposite of what this topic calls for.

If you want to know what kind of person I've fallen in love with, then I'll tell you o.o

Hiro is the perfect fairytale prince any girl could dream for.

He somehow always manage to keep an insanely upbeat attitude even when the joke is on him. He's an excellent source of comfort to me. Just like when reading a good book, while talking with Hiro, I can forget about my worries in real life and just be happy. He's full of so much happiness and positive energy, it's impossible not to be infected. His sense of humor always puts me in a good mood, most nights I fall asleep with a grin on my face. He truly is, my 'XD' King.
He's very respectful with my feelings and sensitive too. He doesn't make me feel uncomfortable in any way or create situations where'd I'd feel insecure. No matter my request, like no cussing for example, Hiro always tries his best to honor my wishes. With Hiro, I know I can be myself without regret.
He's a great listener and an even better teacher. Whether it's something I already knew before but had forgotten or just something new altogether, Hiro always knows just what to tell me. He's very encouraging and trustworthy. I know I can confide in him without hesitation which makes him the perfect little telling tree. Excpet mine is 6' tall ._.
He's truly a FS at heart, always putting up a big shield for those in harm's way. Although he seeks power, Hiro desire to "suprass God" as BlackStar might say, has always been his way of lending a helping hand to those he cares about. (Even afk skillers in Cabal learned a thing or two about which skills to use after a quick pk). Simply being all he can be so that others can have an easier time catching up. Hiro is the type to never give up until he wins and I believe he can be as strong as he wants to no matter the odds. (Sometimes he just has a little trouble gathering the supplies, so that's where I come in :3)
Hiro's always been protective of me without being possessive. Having faith in my love for him, he let's me befriend anyone while still welcoming me back with open arms. I never feel the need to hide my friendship with others from him nor feel ashamed. On the other hand, when it comes to creepy stalkers, running to Hiro is all I ever need to do.
One of my other favorite qualities of Hiro is his charm. Not only is he insanely handsome but he can be very romantic when he wants and he isn't hesitant to say how he feels. In his unique way, Hiro finds the magic words to make me blush. His daily greetings never lose their touch, but rather strengthens our bond. This smallest wink sends my heart fluttering with joy. But the best part is that I can give Hiro items and such without thinking of him as materialistic because no matter what I give or don't give, Hiro feelings will never waiver.
Although he's hard to coax into bed sometimes, nagging Hiro to get some sleep is well worth the effort. Maybe leaving some mountain dew out with a bag of fritos might help my little code monkey find his way to bed faster. I'll have to try that next time.
One last thing about Hiro for now, is his attention to detail. Whether it's noticing little outfit changes here and there or simply being online to greet me as I log in, Hiro's always had a knack of pleasantly surprising me. The little comments always mean the most as they become embedded into my daily routine.

In short, he's handsome, he's strong and incredibly funny. Simply the perfect gentleman there ever could be.
Back to top Go down
Darkforce

Darkforce

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of Hiro ?    what do you think of Hiro ?  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:02 pm

Hell if its like that write one about me XD
Back to top Go down
Darkforce

Darkforce

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of Hiro ?    what do you think of Hiro ?  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:03 pm

Hell us guys keep it short n sweet

Hiro my nig

NUFF SAID

XD
Back to top Go down
Ariasu

Ariasu

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of Hiro ?    what do you think of Hiro ?  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:49 am

what do you think of Hiro ?  Pw_ava10

OMG IS THAT BETTER?! Stop using paint! XD
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hideki

Hiro Hideki

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of Hiro ?    what do you think of Hiro ?  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:57 am

awwww~ this forum turned out better than expected lol! which is cool cuz i expected nothing but jokes at my expense and yet i still wanna see all the other non-cabal members post something XD
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hideki

Hiro Hideki

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of Hiro ?    what do you think of Hiro ?  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:02 am

BTW I AM TOO SCARY ARIASU! XD IM SO SCARY I GET TOLD NOT TO TRICK OR TREAT CUZ IM TOO CONVINCING AS EARTHS FINAL BOSS BATTLE XD afro
Back to top Go down
Ariasu

Ariasu

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of Hiro ?    what do you think of Hiro ?  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:56 pm

>_>...

there's this one monkey emote I wish I can put up here right now...it's the razz monkey from the warrior trumpet set...

I'VE BEAT UP EVERY FINAL BOSS!!! YOU HARDLY REGISTER AS A THREAT ON MY METER!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hideki

Hiro Hideki

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of Hiro ?    what do you think of Hiro ?  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:23 pm

your lookin wrong lol, your meters at max alert for final boss and your lookin at it mistaking it for no threat XD poor ariasu afro
Back to top Go down
Ariasu

Ariasu

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of Hiro ?    what do you think of Hiro ?  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:55 am

THERE ISN'T A FINAL BOSS ON ANY FINAL FANTASY THAT I HAVEN'T TURNED TO MINCEMEAT!!!! YOU'RE NO EXCEPTION, BOY!!!
Back to top Go down
BeasT_
Admin
BeasT_

PostSubject: Well idk what to say ABOUT OUR HIRO.   what do you think of Hiro ?  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:05 pm

But i have to say . Nice guy since ive known him.. But crazy on the edges. I think thats why were good friends. lol! . I just hope he comes back soon. Miss you MY BROTHA
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hideki

Hiro Hideki

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of Hiro ?    what do you think of Hiro ?  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:52 pm

thx BeasT XD thx to you i actually got to see the forum thing saw new for a change XD cheers
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hideki

Hiro Hideki

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of Hiro ?    what do you think of Hiro ?  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:18 pm

im posting in this now to say that NOT ALL OF YOU GUILDIES HAVE POSTED WHAT YOU THINK OF ME SO GET TYPIN LOL XD
Back to top Go down
Ariasu

Ariasu

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of Hiro ?    what do you think of Hiro ?  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:47 pm

BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW WHAT THEY THINK OF YOU!!! THEY'RE DOING YOU A FAVOR!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kresmir

Kresmir

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of Hiro ?    what do you think of Hiro ?  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:07 am

Aw Ari, I'm sure they have something positive to say about Hiro ^-^
He's been a great help around the guild too y'know
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hideki

Hiro Hideki

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of Hiro ?    what do you think of Hiro ?  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:30 pm

yeah ARI! lol everyone knows im awesomesauce XD SO MAKE ME AND KRESMIR THAT CUTE PIC XD
Back to top Go down
Ariasu

Ariasu

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of Hiro ?    what do you think of Hiro ?  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:19 pm

OMG YOU SPAMMER~~!!!!! Y'know when a little sister continually begs for something I end up saying no? *eye-twitch*
Back to top Go down
Kresmir

Kresmir

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of Hiro ?    what do you think of Hiro ?  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:51 pm

xD I feel ya there....sisters o.o;;; can't live with them...can't live without them <3
Back to top Go down
clobby

PostSubject: what i think   what do you think of Hiro ?  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:37 am

ur a noob who needs to get hit by a bus Smile lol!
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hideki

Hiro Hideki

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of Hiro ?    what do you think of Hiro ?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:38 am

a noob who pwns you cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of Hiro ?    what do you think of Hiro ?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you think of Hiro ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goteijusantai :: Randomness-
Jump to: