Goteijusantai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goteijusantai

Gotei

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Latest topics
» I will be leaving lms for a while.
~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:01 am by Darkforce

» I wanna know.?!
~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:07 pm by Hally

» Kikiyo your Hubby always thinkijng of you.. To show you, i caught him watch!!!!
~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:27 am by Kresmir

» I'll still be around... sry doe
~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:00 am by DarK_ShOt

» Alliances Section
~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:53 pm by Darkforce

» Prophecy War
~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:24 am by DarK_ShOt

» TW 1/29/11 Vanished - Attendees
~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:45 pm by Hiro Hideki

» ITS DA COOLEST GUY
~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:43 pm by Hiro Hideki

» TW 29 or 31 Jan 2011~ XD WELL DONE!!
~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:42 pm by Hiro Hideki

~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariasu

Ariasu

~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~ Empty
PostSubject: ~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~   ~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:04 pm

Ok that was possibly going a little too far...

ANYWAYS, If anyone is wondering where some of us got the avatars, I made them^^

~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~ 3-21~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~ 5-71
~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~ 6-57
~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~ 2-16
~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~ 4-62

I plan to make everyone's avvy on here, so here's where you can help me^^

Please post up a good headshot of yourself in Heaven (best lighting) within this thread, along with your favorite color. I shall try to make them as soon as possible =) It would be nice to see everyone's face on here so we have a good idea what everyone looks like. So the sooner, the better! <3
Back to top Go down
Ariasu

Ariasu

PostSubject: Re: ~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~   ~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:09 am

Update: 12/23/10

Avvy of Darkshot now complete!

~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~ Pw_ava11

Cant wait to make yours!

~Ari
Back to top Go down
DarK_ShOt
Admin
DarK_ShOt

PostSubject: Re: ~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~   ~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:47 am

It look really nice i like it ty ari!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kresmir

Kresmir

PostSubject: Re: ~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~   ~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:18 am

My avy is really awesome and I love it alot!! Ari is the best with such crafts ^-^ Ari does lvl 10 Avy/Siggy crafting! xD

For the record though, I picked the underwater theme so for those of you who don't have an avy yet and would like one with a set theme in mind, make sure you post that up as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hideki

Hiro Hideki

PostSubject: Re: ~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~   ~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:55 pm

umm i want an avvy with a Kresmir theme lol (example) us smoochin with my current background <-- ^_~ im sure Kresmir would have no problems with this request lol cheers

FREE HUGS!!!
Back to top Go down
Ariasu

Ariasu

PostSubject: Re: ~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~   ~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:44 pm

But Kressie isn't the maker now, is she? -.-
Back to top Go down
Darkforce

Darkforce

PostSubject: Re: ~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~   ~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:53 am

I think Ari has somthing else in store for you hiro *scared monkey*

Back to top Go down
Kresmir

Kresmir

PostSubject: Re: ~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~   ~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:01 am

AWWWWWWWWWWWW~!!! ^///^ Hiro's sooo cute omg!!!

o.o er....war here too?
Back to top Go down
Ariasu

Ariasu

PostSubject: Re: ~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~   ~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:19 am

Oh it's war EVERYWHERE. He shall not have peace so long as I exist in this world XD
Back to top Go down
Kresmir

Kresmir

PostSubject: Re: ~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~   ~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:29 am

And they say "Peace on Earth" >.> pfft!

xDD
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hideki

Hiro Hideki

PostSubject: Re: ~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~   ~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:24 pm

LOL so if it's not up to her and it's up to you is that a yes? are you gonna make our super cute couples pic?!!!! plllllllzzzz 8[
Back to top Go down
Ariasu

Ariasu

PostSubject: Re: ~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~   ~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:12 pm

>_>...

I'll think about it...
Back to top Go down
Darkforce

Darkforce

PostSubject: Re: ~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~   ~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:39 pm

Me and da wifeh get the first one out there XD lol!
Back to top Go down
Kresmir

Kresmir

PostSubject: Re: ~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~   ~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:44 pm

But Hiro requested first o.o
Back to top Go down
Darkforce

Darkforce

PostSubject: Re: ~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~   ~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:47 pm

I gots da wifeh bonus XD
Back to top Go down
Kresmir

Kresmir

PostSubject: Re: ~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~   ~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:04 pm

xD true

Besides, she has us on hold atm
It's so cute that you want one too =3

WHEN DO WE GET TO THE SIGGYS!??!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~   ~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*Ari's Avy & Sig Shop of Facination and Bunnies! *~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goteijusantai :: Gallery-
Jump to: