Goteijusantai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goteijusantai

Gotei

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Latest topics
» I will be leaving lms for a while.
Cussing Rule I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:01 am by Darkforce

» I wanna know.?!
Cussing Rule I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:07 pm by Hally

» Kikiyo your Hubby always thinkijng of you.. To show you, i caught him watch!!!!
Cussing Rule I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:27 am by Kresmir

» I'll still be around... sry doe
Cussing Rule I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:00 am by DarK_ShOt

» Alliances Section
Cussing Rule I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:53 pm by Darkforce

» Prophecy War
Cussing Rule I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:24 am by DarK_ShOt

» TW 1/29/11 Vanished - Attendees
Cussing Rule I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:45 pm by Hiro Hideki

» ITS DA COOLEST GUY
Cussing Rule I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:43 pm by Hiro Hideki

» TW 29 or 31 Jan 2011~ XD WELL DONE!!
Cussing Rule I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:42 pm by Hiro Hideki

Cussing Rule

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariasu

Ariasu

Cussing Rule Empty
PostSubject: Cussing Rule   Cussing Rule I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:36 am

I realize that this is stated within the Guild Rules, however it seems to not be wholly in effect; I would like to emphasize this rule to all of our guild members here to promote a faction filled not only with excellent members, but one of dignity and class that surpasses all others.

First off, I find it highly offensive and just plain vulgar to have people go around and *** cussing *** out *** every *** word. It puts humanity down to the level of animals, and not even animals cuss at one another. So please. Feel free to discuss your displeasure at whatever may be bothering you, but please try to be a little more creative with what you say.
There are even cases where cussing does not even mean you are angry or annoyed, but said for the pure heck of it like 'F*** yea!'. I really don't think it is either necessary nor acceptable.

Now I understand that I cannot have this monitored around the clock; I am not here to lecture you about your overall vernacular in real life and the like. So I shall keep this quite simple: In front of me, Kikiyo and Adina, I will not permit any forms of cussing within the guild chat, on Local, on normal chat with us within locale, or in party should any 3 of us happen to be in it. A slipped tongue shall be excused, but repeated and intentional offenses will result in expulsion from Gotei. I am not here to spy on you, I will make it very well known that I am around and would only give a gentle reminder to please watch your language if I happen to catch something. Any questions, comments, and concerns about this matter please feel free to contact me. I do not bite, I simply stand strong to what I believe is the right thing.

Thank you =)
Back to top Go down
Kresmir

Kresmir

Cussing Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cussing Rule   Cussing Rule I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:28 am

^o.o what she said
I don't like cussing either ><
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hideki

Hiro Hideki

Cussing Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cussing Rule   Cussing Rule I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:22 pm

you? gentle? XD ROFLMAO!!!! im gonna die laughing at the thought of you being GENTLE!! XD lol!
Back to top Go down
Ariasu

Ariasu

Cussing Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cussing Rule   Cussing Rule I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:54 pm

You're right....

Let's start with you.
Back to top Go down
Kresmir

Kresmir

Cussing Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cussing Rule   Cussing Rule I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:11 am

Ari can be gentle^^ In fact, she's very gentle ^-^ like a BUUUNNNYYY!!! :3 (see the ears? ^o.o *points to her bunny ears on avy*
Back to top Go down
Ariasu

Ariasu

Cussing Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cussing Rule   Cussing Rule I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:13 am

yes I can be verryy gentle <3

I wouldn't harm a hair on Kressie's head =)
Back to top Go down
Kresmir

Kresmir

Cussing Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cussing Rule   Cussing Rule I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:33 am

::love-you-monkey:: ^-^ Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ariasu

Ariasu

Cussing Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cussing Rule   Cussing Rule I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:52 am

::love-you monkey:: ^_^
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hideki

Hiro Hideki

Cussing Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cussing Rule   Cussing Rule I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:13 pm

LOL show me that gentle side and i'll believe it but till theN EVEN NARUTO CAN BELEIVE IT! XD
Back to top Go down
Ariasu

Ariasu

Cussing Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cussing Rule   Cussing Rule I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:56 pm

um....shouldn't it be he 'CAN'T' believe it?...because it's 'until then'?
Back to top Go down
Kresmir

Kresmir

Cussing Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cussing Rule   Cussing Rule I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:58 pm

ether that or at least Naruto himself already CAN believe it ^-^ and the "until then" part was just a mistake ^-^ (wishful thinking xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cussing Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cussing Rule   Cussing Rule I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cussing Rule
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goteijusantai :: The Way of Gotei-
Jump to: