Goteijusantai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goteijusantai

Gotei

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Latest topics
» I will be leaving lms for a while.
I want to try cabal it sounds fun I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:01 am by Darkforce

» I wanna know.?!
I want to try cabal it sounds fun I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:07 pm by Hally

» Kikiyo your Hubby always thinkijng of you.. To show you, i caught him watch!!!!
I want to try cabal it sounds fun I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:27 am by Kresmir

» I'll still be around... sry doe
I want to try cabal it sounds fun I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:00 am by DarK_ShOt

» Alliances Section
I want to try cabal it sounds fun I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:53 pm by Darkforce

» Prophecy War
I want to try cabal it sounds fun I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:24 am by DarK_ShOt

» TW 1/29/11 Vanished - Attendees
I want to try cabal it sounds fun I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:45 pm by Hiro Hideki

» ITS DA COOLEST GUY
I want to try cabal it sounds fun I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:43 pm by Hiro Hideki

» TW 29 or 31 Jan 2011~ XD WELL DONE!!
I want to try cabal it sounds fun I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:42 pm by Hiro Hideki

I want to try cabal it sounds fun

Go down 
+2
Darkforce
DarK_ShOt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DarK_ShOt
Admin
DarK_ShOt

I want to try cabal it sounds fun Empty
PostSubject: I want to try cabal it sounds fun   I want to try cabal it sounds fun I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:16 am

im really curious about that game
Back to top Go down
Darkforce

Darkforce

PostSubject: Re: I want to try cabal it sounds fun   I want to try cabal it sounds fun I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:17 am

HAAAAAAA WE GOT A CONVERTION IN PROGRESS XD

<--- WIN
Back to top Go down
DarK_ShOt
Admin
DarK_ShOt

PostSubject: Re: I want to try cabal it sounds fun   I want to try cabal it sounds fun I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:18 am

doe ima need to try it when one of you experts are on so i won't be lost
Back to top Go down
Kresmir

Kresmir

PostSubject: Re: I want to try cabal it sounds fun   I want to try cabal it sounds fun I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:19 am

Cabal is REALLY fun!!
But what really sucks are the latest updates Cabal's been doing...it really does kill the game in ways only old time players can understand...

I don't want this topic to turn into something depressing so I'll just leave it at: I've played Cabal on days where the grass really was greener...

On that note: CABAL FTW ^-^
Back to top Go down
DarK_ShOt
Admin
DarK_ShOt

PostSubject: Re: I want to try cabal it sounds fun   I want to try cabal it sounds fun I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:22 am

i want to try it but if i find it good then i wont come back to lms
Back to top Go down
Darkforce

Darkforce

PostSubject: Re: I want to try cabal it sounds fun   I want to try cabal it sounds fun I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:22 am

yea we got u no worries

Our server is Mercury
Back to top Go down
DarK_ShOt
Admin
DarK_ShOt

PostSubject: Re: I want to try cabal it sounds fun   I want to try cabal it sounds fun I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:23 am

ima go try it right now XD if i dont return to lms you will know y
Back to top Go down
BeasT_
Admin
BeasT_

PostSubject: I say he'll noooo   I want to try cabal it sounds fun I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:24 am

Do not try that. You are a true addict worst than Hiro . If you go u will never come back dude.
Back to top Go down
DarK_ShOt
Admin
DarK_ShOt

PostSubject: Re: I want to try cabal it sounds fun   I want to try cabal it sounds fun I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:26 am

lol im not an addict what makes u think that :p
Back to top Go down
Ariasu

Ariasu

PostSubject: Re: I want to try cabal it sounds fun   I want to try cabal it sounds fun I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:29 am

OMG TRY IT~~~!!! LOL

can't believe our chats to it led to this XD

I don't think it would be something you would stay forever in...because people tend to just come and go, but it's where I'm from, and I love it there...it's sentimental for me.

Granted Cabal HAS their ups and downs. It comes down to preferences and stuff, like for example, Cabal supports single-play. So you DONT need a large party with godly gear to run some dungeons if you aren't strong enough. Perks are the wars. OMG EXTREME INTENSE WARS. Major downsides include upgrading system (try next to impossible >.>) and staff support. So I think it's nice to try it out for fun and see how you like it. No obligations....I just wish I could run fraps or xfire to show you the wars there! it's several times a day and it's by nation, not guild. so no worry if you're the only guildie for war; you have lots of backups.

(if you do get to cabal, it's Mercury Server AND you have to become Procyon XD. I kill caps....1589 caps killed and counting)
Back to top Go down
DarK_ShOt
Admin
DarK_ShOt

PostSubject: Re: I want to try cabal it sounds fun   I want to try cabal it sounds fun I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:33 am

lol what is caps? nad ah ima be lost it sound confusing already
Back to top Go down
Darkforce

Darkforce

PostSubject: Re: I want to try cabal it sounds fun   I want to try cabal it sounds fun I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:38 am

Capella (caps) EW
Is the fail Nation we pwn on a daily basis.

PROCYON FTW~!!
CABAL FTW~!!

im with miko tho the new cabal updates made the game poop nuggets.... I HATE THEM.

But I do log to check meh toon out and marvel at its awsome and yea join Procyon or DIE but naw u wont be addicted
Back to top Go down
DarK_ShOt
Admin
DarK_ShOt

PostSubject: Re: I want to try cabal it sounds fun   I want to try cabal it sounds fun I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:39 am

lol OMG im not an addict im waiting for it to download
Back to top Go down
Ariasu

Ariasu

PostSubject: Re: I want to try cabal it sounds fun   I want to try cabal it sounds fun I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:44 am

LOL yeah there are 2 nations; Procyon and Capella

Bottom Line: do you really want to prance around in bright pink clothes?
Back to top Go down
DarK_ShOt
Admin
DarK_ShOt

PostSubject: Re: I want to try cabal it sounds fun   I want to try cabal it sounds fun I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:45 am

lol maybe... geek
Back to top Go down
Ariasu

Ariasu

PostSubject: Re: I want to try cabal it sounds fun   I want to try cabal it sounds fun I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:51 am

omg please no..I hate them. Bsides, we usually hold the winning bonus. so you'd be missing out =P
Back to top Go down
Kresmir

Kresmir

PostSubject: Re: I want to try cabal it sounds fun   I want to try cabal it sounds fun I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:55 am

You dress in pink and you die o.o
I may be squishy sauce in pw but I'm a native of Cabal

It's navy blue for you or bathe in blood red >:3 (jk, I just hate caps as much as the rest ^-^ 23XX caps and counting)
Back to top Go down
DarK_ShOt
Admin
DarK_ShOt

PostSubject: Re: I want to try cabal it sounds fun   I want to try cabal it sounds fun I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:05 am

Miko just scared me lol
Back to top Go down
Kresmir

Kresmir

PostSubject: Re: I want to try cabal it sounds fun   I want to try cabal it sounds fun I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:08 am

awwwwwwww!!! I'm sweet as can be!

Just don't get on my bad side >:3

xD I'm jk, but I'm almost half way to my officer title of 5k Cap kills, so just know I take pride in killing caps ^-^

Besides, I know you'll be proc anyways so more than scaring, this is just me talking the talk and being able to back it up for once =P
Back to top Go down
Ariasu

Ariasu

PostSubject: Re: I want to try cabal it sounds fun   I want to try cabal it sounds fun I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:14 am

Oh yeah don't mess with the Miko-bunny, she is the BEAST of Cabal. Even high-levels are scared of her...I'm not as powerful, but just a bad a killer. Like I MAKE sure caps come to hate me during war. I will taunt over their dead body so that they will come for me..you can get a lot of kills that way.

Just join the dark side..we have cookies and cap blood >:3
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hideki

Hiro Hideki

PostSubject: Re: I want to try cabal it sounds fun   I want to try cabal it sounds fun I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:45 pm

OMG THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE FORUM! XD SO FUNNEH!!! and also dark shot if you think archers can pwn in PW then wait till you see CABAL ARCHERS O_O really i can say that about ANY cabal class cuz they all pwn several times more than PW guys XD i mean OMG THEY HAVE MOVES THAT GIVE SIEZURES I SWEAR O_O and they hit like ALL MONSTERS NEAR YOU XD cheers
Back to top Go down
Kresmir

Kresmir

PostSubject: Re: I want to try cabal it sounds fun   I want to try cabal it sounds fun I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:31 pm

Can you say the same about Bladers Honey? xD
Back to top Go down
Ariasu

Ariasu

PostSubject: Re: I want to try cabal it sounds fun   I want to try cabal it sounds fun I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:59 pm

yeah here you can actually MOB a whole bunch and kill them with NO WAIT TIME KILLER-FLASHY moves. Not take five whole minutes to take down one monster while looking at your character make a cute chanting pose for a few seconds each spell.....well I guess I cant say that too much about sword/fist ppl...you just leave them on auto and they slash away no wait time....but IS IT AS FLASHY??!?!? LOL
Back to top Go down
Kresmir

Kresmir

PostSubject: Re: I want to try cabal it sounds fun   I want to try cabal it sounds fun I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:36 am

Don't even get me started on the 'combo' option...DPS MUCH?!
Back to top Go down
Darkforce

Darkforce

PostSubject: Re: I want to try cabal it sounds fun   I want to try cabal it sounds fun I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:47 pm

Record Combo of 20 wo.ot wo.ot

yea combos hard to work with at times
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to try cabal it sounds fun   I want to try cabal it sounds fun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to try cabal it sounds fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goteijusantai :: Randomness-
Jump to: