Goteijusantai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goteijusantai

Gotei

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Latest topics
» I will be leaving lms for a while.
Sorry I have not said anything before. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:01 am by Darkforce

» I wanna know.?!
Sorry I have not said anything before. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:07 pm by Hally

» Kikiyo your Hubby always thinkijng of you.. To show you, i caught him watch!!!!
Sorry I have not said anything before. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:27 am by Kresmir

» I'll still be around... sry doe
Sorry I have not said anything before. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:00 am by DarK_ShOt

» Alliances Section
Sorry I have not said anything before. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:53 pm by Darkforce

» Prophecy War
Sorry I have not said anything before. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:24 am by DarK_ShOt

» TW 1/29/11 Vanished - Attendees
Sorry I have not said anything before. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:45 pm by Hiro Hideki

» ITS DA COOLEST GUY
Sorry I have not said anything before. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:43 pm by Hiro Hideki

» TW 29 or 31 Jan 2011~ XD WELL DONE!!
Sorry I have not said anything before. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:42 pm by Hiro Hideki

Sorry I have not said anything before.

Go down 
+2
Kresmir
BeasT_
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BeasT_
Admin
BeasT_

Sorry I have not said anything before. Empty
PostSubject: Sorry I have not said anything before.   Sorry I have not said anything before. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:49 am

I am very busy with a game that is soon be by Ur own BeasT. I just got a job making Amd testing video games. I wanna apologize for my absence. I will be back fully so get ready for an amazing trip. Alot of fb's and I WILL PK THE WORLD. lol. My motto. Anyone out of our guild is no friend of mine.( thought grandesse was with me. But guess not)
Back to top Go down
Kresmir

Kresmir

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have not said anything before.   Sorry I have not said anything before. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:55 am

Awwwww it's oki Kitty ^-^ I'm just glad to know that you're okay and just very busy rather than being sick in bed or something like that >.<

I really hope that game you're testing turns out great and that you'll have a lot of success in the near future!

We really did miss you, it's not the same when you're gone. I missed your jokes and your support ^-^ So I can't wait until you're officially back!

I'm right behind you 100% of the way! (not just literally xD)
Back to top Go down
BeasT_
Admin
BeasT_

PostSubject: I will help all when I get back .   Sorry I have not said anything before. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:06 am

Espicially those who support me :-). Thank you
Back to top Go down
Darkforce

Darkforce

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have not said anything before.   Sorry I have not said anything before. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:07 am

You know we got you fool...hell I keep u updated on current events and just regular good ol hi how u doin..TEAR IT UP
Back to top Go down
DarK_ShOt
Admin
DarK_ShOt

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have not said anything before.   Sorry I have not said anything before. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:08 am

Well your time is up cause im catching up n soon i will beat u king
Back to top Go down
Kresmir

Kresmir

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have not said anything before.   Sorry I have not said anything before. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:09 am

Hey Kitty, when you do get back though, I'd like to hear about all your adventures outside lms too!! I wanna know what "A day in Kitty's life" looks like ^-^

That oki? ^-^
Back to top Go down
BeasT_
Admin
BeasT_

PostSubject: Btw...   Sorry I have not said anything before. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:10 am

Game will be for all systems and it will have mages, and etc. Can't go into much details but it will be Awsome. Will tell you more as we go on. Thanks darky
Back to top Go down
DarK_ShOt
Admin
DarK_ShOt

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have not said anything before.   Sorry I have not said anything before. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:11 am

I should help you test it out. so u sould get me a copy XD
Back to top Go down
Kresmir

Kresmir

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have not said anything before.   Sorry I have not said anything before. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:13 am

Wow that sound great already! A real winner ^-^
Are you and Senpai tag teaming with the music of the game? :3
It would fun to see both of you create something together! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Ariasu

Ariasu

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have not said anything before.   Sorry I have not said anything before. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:15 am

OMG GAME ART DESIGN?!!? Are you designing it or doing the programming?! Did you model any of the characters yourself?! Did you plan out the levels? OMG OMG OMG! NEW GAME! Tell us all about it! Go out and do your best! We can hold down the fort here until you return! We love you so much and want the very best! I wanna know everything! There are people who help make games at my school and I love looking into all those kinds of things!!

Make me a copy for the PS2!! XD

YOU CAN DO IT KITTY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Darkforce

Darkforce

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have not said anything before.   Sorry I have not said anything before. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:15 am

yea i been recording him like an episode of mtv cribs lol!
Back to top Go down
BeasT_
Admin
BeasT_

PostSubject: I am checking all the designs not actually   Sorry I have not said anything before. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:27 am

Making it... I am a tester. Just making sure it won't glitch and etc
Back to top Go down
Kresmir

Kresmir

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have not said anything before.   Sorry I have not said anything before. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:30 am

Does this mean you have end-game gears and what not to test the game from beginning to end? o.o
Back to top Go down
Darkforce

Darkforce

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have not said anything before.   Sorry I have not said anything before. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:31 am

My musical abilities are not on da project...bit late on it Q.Q
Back to top Go down
BeasT_
Admin
BeasT_

PostSubject: We got ppl   Sorry I have not said anything before. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:33 am

Working with Alot of graphics, and backgrounds and etc. And my job is too find the glitches and things that will ruin the game. I just started .
Back to top Go down
Kresmir

Kresmir

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have not said anything before.   Sorry I have not said anything before. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:36 am

AWWWW >< sorry Senpai!! It would have been great though to see what the two of you could do though!!

Next project, perhaps? :3

Wow, Kitty o.o so what role is your character? Not a mage, is it? lol

Any way for you to send us a....picture(?) of it? Can't really sat screenshot lol
I'm just curious about what the layout and interface looks like :3
Back to top Go down
BeasT_
Admin
BeasT_

PostSubject: Trust me as soon as my boss let's me give teaser   Sorry I have not said anything before. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:39 am

You guys will be the first.
Back to top Go down
Kresmir

Kresmir

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have not said anything before.   Sorry I have not said anything before. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:14 am

Can't wait! We're rootin for ya! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hideki

Hiro Hideki

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have not said anything before.   Sorry I have not said anything before. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:57 pm

figures the only way to get ari actin really sweet and cuddly is to mention a new video game or praise her work on a project LOL XD it's amazing how sweet she can be when a games involved o.o
Back to top Go down
Kresmir

Kresmir

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have not said anything before.   Sorry I have not said anything before. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:29 pm

She's just as sweet OUTSIDE of game topics too o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I have not said anything before.   Sorry I have not said anything before. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry I have not said anything before.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goteijusantai :: Randomness-
Jump to: