Goteijusantai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goteijusantai

Gotei

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Latest topics
» I will be leaving lms for a while.
About Gotei I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:01 am by Darkforce

» I wanna know.?!
About Gotei I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:07 pm by Hally

» Kikiyo your Hubby always thinkijng of you.. To show you, i caught him watch!!!!
About Gotei I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:27 am by Kresmir

» I'll still be around... sry doe
About Gotei I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:00 am by DarK_ShOt

» Alliances Section
About Gotei I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:53 pm by Darkforce

» Prophecy War
About Gotei I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:24 am by DarK_ShOt

» TW 1/29/11 Vanished - Attendees
About Gotei I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:45 pm by Hiro Hideki

» ITS DA COOLEST GUY
About Gotei I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:43 pm by Hiro Hideki

» TW 29 or 31 Jan 2011~ XD WELL DONE!!
About Gotei I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:42 pm by Hiro Hideki

About Gotei

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariasu

Ariasu

About Gotei Empty
PostSubject: About Gotei   About Gotei I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:48 pm

Just a little info about our guild =)

The history of Gotei goes back to another mmo called Cabal: the Revolution of Action. Named after the 13 Court Guard Squads from the anime Bleach, Goteijusantai, or Gotei for short comprised of thirteen divisions led by elite captains, their lieutenants, and the members that followed. The captains were responsible for keeping peace within Seireitei, the realm in which they lived. If such a danger would arise, it was the members of Gotei that came to the front lines and fought with incredible strength and speed. They were also very close to one another; no member, regardless of ranking was mistreated or ever looked down upon (not going into the actual bleach storyline here where a few captains went wrong...) Captain and Lieutenant would always back each other up, and look after the other members, who were equally as loyal.

Taking all of this, Goteijusantai (13 Court Guard Squads in Japanese) was formed in Cabal, led by Kresmir (aka Kikiyo/Miko) the intention of Gotei was to become a warring guild. Cabal comprised of two nations, and one side fought against the other periodically in "Nation Wars" All of Goteijusantai fought faithfully for one side alone and did not permit another member to enter unless that person battled for the same side. The aim was to let the entire nation know on both fronts who which guild was the serious one when it came to fighting and which guild to look out for. It was unfortunate that we could not mimic the same Captain-Lieutenant ranking system that the anime had, but on that same note, we nearly had one member of each fighting class, so they served as the captains of Gotei. Kresmir, Adina, Hiro, Darkforce (aka Senpai), and I were part of the original members, fighting and protecting our precious nation. Along with nation wars, we were also a very close-knit family; playing group games and always grinding together. The guild chat was always full of jokes and laughter, truly a place to call home =)

Now in Perfect World, Gotei has come again. Keeping its war history, we intend to be successful in the territory wars that arise here. This, unfortunately cannot happen if only four or five members show up. With a new game, we now have new faces and friends; BeasT (aka Kitty) has been with us and has done a lot for the guild; helping members grind and continually lets us know that he is there for anything, all we have to do is ask. Essentially, we are all there for each other. This is our family and we need to look out for everyone. Part of this is also being there and defending our name by showing up to wars. It doesn’t matter if we have lv 150 with custom gear; if only select members show up to fight, then it’s over. Senpai is also doing all he can by making sure we have updated gear and crafts accordingly. He has even talked with the leaders with other guilds to form alliances. All we need to do is be there and be ready. It is completely understandable if you are not able to show up to TW; if something arises, or if there is a problem, please let any of us know. If you don’t say anything however, it appears that you simply don’t care. It could be that Gotei is not a place for you, for whatever reason. But if you do push yourself to being one of the best, no matter the obstacles, and enjoy having friends and good times, then here is your home =)
Back to top Go down
Darkforce

Darkforce

About Gotei Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Gotei   About Gotei I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:00 am

Wo.ot good one =3

Glad I expanded the guild successfully Very Happy

Thats pretty much our orgin. From beggining to new age. high 10s

AWSOME~!!

Thank you for joining Gotei

~Dark
Back to top Go down
HellShot

About Gotei Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Gotei   About Gotei I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:00 am

Im new to the guild and the name just mkes it more awesome. Bleach is my favouite anime.

I hope to be of any help as long as it is within my power and time. I'll try to get lvl 100+ as fast as i can and help other members achieve the same lvl. Also i do not only have my Fist BM but other alts. so if there's ever and occassion where a certain class is needed that is not available ill be happy to hop onto a different alt to help with whatever i can. (NOTE: I have every classspread over two accounts and im working on getting most of those classes to a high lvl to assist members in TW, FB and such.)

Hopefully i am of use to this guild!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kresmir

Kresmir

About Gotei Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Gotei   About Gotei I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:47 am

Awwww, well welcome to Gotei (YES AGAIN!)

And don't worry about TW. So long as you show up when you can or at least let us know if something's up when you can't go, and you'll be fine.

Other than that, just any service you can provide for our guildies would be perfect!

Glad to hear from another Bleach fan btw!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About Gotei Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Gotei   About Gotei I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Gotei
Page 1 of 1